FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
Our facility with 18,200 square feet of climate-controlled production space was purpose-built in 2012 to house a wide range of top-of-the-line production equipment including:
- a uniquely capable German-made form grinder by Haas Schleifmachinen,
- five Makino milling machines selected specifically for their speed and stability, especially when hard milling,
- three Fanuc wire EDMs known for superior operating stability,
- three Makino sink or ram EDMs that produce to-the-micron accuracy, time after time.
“In my 20 plus years of using Little Lakes as a supplier, I found them to be innovators in advanced technical machining. From the simplest of projects, to the most difficult, Little Lakes exceeded my expectations on Engineering, Quality, Delivery, Costs and Customer Service. The highly knowledgeable and friendly staff assisted me in finding the best possible solutions for Hoerbiger Finestampings’ component challenges. I would highly recommend Little Lakes Machine as a supplier to my friends.”
– Jay Church, Engineering & Tooling Manager, Hoerbiger Finestamping
Our QA processes are supported by two Zeiss Contura CMMs, an Alicona optical 3D micro-CMM, a contracer, an optical comparator and a manual CMM.
Our capabilities are a unique combination of highly skilled professionals supported by top-of-the line equipment, processes, and software. We excel in programming in Esprit and CamTools.
We specialize in creating engineering-intensive components and tooling from composites and soft metals all the way to hardened tool steels, including carbide, Vanadis, Unimax, with sub-5 micron precision.
“I have never seen a machine shop this clean!”
– Gordon Britton, CEO, Integra Technologies, Oil & Gas Industry